Ans. Sending an item is easy. The app matches you with people who are already doing the journey to deliver your parcel.
Here’s how it works:
Create a request:
- Tell us where you want your item collected from? Look up the address or use your current location.
- Now tell us where you want it sent and when you want it picked up.
- Add a suitable description “tickets, phone charger shoes, clothes”
- Pick a price for delivery, we recommend £8. Setting a higher price helps you send your item faster.
- A Summary of your request will be ready to review. Make changes, and when you’re ready just submit to the community.
Ans. Set up a Swishd Wallet and Verify your account.
How to set up your Swishd Wallet?
- Swishd Wallet is the place where the earnings for your deliveries are safely stored. When a Sender pays you for delivery, the money appears as pending in a deliverers Wallet until the item is delivered. As soon as the Receiver and Sender confirm everything is OK with the item after delivery, the payment becomes available to the deliverer.
Verify : iOS/Android
How to verify my account with Facebook/Linkedin?
- Link your Email and/or Facebook account with Swishd to become a verified member. Being verified boosts sending/delivery requests and motivates Swishs community, Verifications are visible for other members in your profile.
- Click My Profile
- Click on your profile tab
- Choose “Update profile”
- Simply click “link” buttons on each icon
- Upload a photo to gain more trust
Good to know:
- We do not post anything on your Google or Facebook account.
- We might ask you to verify your account at any time while using Swishd.
Wait for deliverers…
- Be ready to accept the match for your item needing delivery.
- View their profile including stats on their delivery performance
- You will be notified about the deliverer once you confirm. You can chat with your chosen deliverer through the app to answer any questions.
- Once you select a deliverer, follow the instructions to arrange your payment
- Payment confirmation
- Provide the details of the recipient (name, email, mobile of the person receiving and where to deliver it to with any extra information (door-to-door, leave under the mat, etc.) We ask for this to avoid errors or delays during delivery.
- Scan the item with the in-app scanner
- As soon as the Sender clicks “everything is OK” a QR code with 8-digit number assigned to the package will be sent to everyone to keep track of your item.
Q. Will the deliverer collect my item from me?
Ans. The Sending process is simple. Swishd will notify you when a deliverer has accepted your request and provide you with the next steps for confirming the job. The deliverer and you will agree on the time/date of pick-up. They can collect the item from you at your home, office or an agreed meeting point decided in the chat area of the app.
Q. How much does it cost to get something delivered?
Ans. Sending an item through the Swishd app is easy and matches you instantly with people who are already doing the trip. We’ve set a suggested price of £8 based on feedback from early adopters. You can set your own price as an incentive to attract more deliverers.
Q. How can I leave feedback?
Ans. Leaving feedback is important for senders and deliverers because it builds trust among members. When delivery is completed, you will be notified to rate and review the deliverer.
- You’ll see the “Rate” button in your conversations when your delivery is complete.
- Choose the number of stars you would like to give, add a comment and submit.
- You can also send Swishd feedback by emailing us at feedback@Swishd.com
Good to know
- You can leave feedback when the delivery is completed.
- We suggest contacting the deliverer before leaving them a low star rating.
- Deliverers will not be able to edit or remove ratings
Tips for the number of stars
- 1-2 stars: unhappy with the delivery – for example cancellation, flaws to the agreed date/time, or loss or damage occurred.
- 3 stars: neutral. Something may be improved.
- 4-5 stars: very good/great experience/reliable
Q. Who can we get in touch with if there is a problem?
Ans. Please review our FAQs first. If we have not addressed your question, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to respond as quickly as possible. We aim to get back to you by the end of the next working day.